Convert LGN Prosperity articles to LIVE TALKING videos in just 0.97 cents!



Saturday 28 March 2009

What I've found In The IPC Program

What I found In The IPC Program

Hi my name is Ana, I am from Brazil. I live in United Kingdom for about 14 years. I have a son called J. J is 13 years old is a special need child. I love him to bits and I wouldn't change him for the world. As a single mum, my life in England hasn't been easier. I always have to work very hard to survive and provide my son perhaps a basic and comfortable life in my capacity.

Being away from my family and friends in a different country, different culture, language, made my life quite hard to go forward. Some time my family in Brazil ask me. Why don't you come home? The only reason is having a child with special need in England I can provide my son a better life. My son's future is my priority in life.

Anyway, I've done a lot of jobs that helped pay my bills, but not the kind work that I always wanted to do.

What I really needed was to earn extra income working from home and be able to stay at home and look after my son. While Still working on those jobs, I've decided to look for that opportunity that I can really earn that extra income working from home. At last I've found something that would accomplish that. I was quite pleased when I was accepted to work as a foster carer. Being a carer matched my needs and want. I was going to earn extra income working from home. WOW!

I worked as a foster carer for about 10 years. Learnt a lot. I helped quite a lot of children. Fostering played a good part on the person I became today.

As the years gone by I felt that I need something different, something that I could still earn extra income working from home. I thought about an online business. I've done a lot research online to find the perfect opportunity. Spent a lot of money on the so called business opportunity, e-books, courses and believe me or not, no results. Never made a dime. Why people make so much money online and I can't even break even?

"So let's try again" I thought.

I didn't even know if something like what I needed or wanted even existed. But I never gave up towards my dreams. I knew that was a better way.

I put together a list of what I Wanted and what I DIDN'T WANT in an opportunity.

What I did not want in a job:

A boss to tell me what to do.
To wake up to an annoying alarm clock.
To commute and sit in traffic for hours.
To spend time away from home.
To worry about expenses.

What I wanted in a job:

I want to earn extra income working from home or anywhere else I choose.
The free time I want.
To spend more quality time with my son.
I want to do something that I enjoy.
I want something easy to do and follow.
Work a few hours a day.
An automated income system.
A lot of Support and training

After that list I was back online again. Research, research and research. Guess what? I have found what I was looking for.

The IPC Program I enjoyed listening those audios from Dan Miller the owner and Ceo of IPC progam.

You Are Not Left Alone



 


Affordability Is Key
 



 


Where Do You Want To Be?
 



 



Thanks for reading this article.


habitamos

No comments: